1986 T-Type for sale

E.S., I presume? Dude, GET TO WORK AND BUY THIS THING! I'll save a prime viewing spot at the firstt BBQ this summer. Are you coming back to this area?

Dean

kirban 2 cents worth

I happen to see this thread on the 1986 for sale with the pillow grey leather seats. Car is the real deal. In 1986 Buick made 124 with grey leather and a mere 54 with the tan leather. They were regals not Limited models which came out in 1987. Door panels woul dbe the regular ones with the sloppy pull strps rather than the Lmited style found in the 1987 models.

Years ago I had a black 1986 with the tan leather also hailed out of Texas originally.

These facts show up in my Kirban Guidebook page 181. To m knowledge you won;t find it anywhere else. When I did the research for my Guide Book inthe early mid 1990s Buick was still going strong in Flint and my connection for the research was the head guy in charge of that 800 number you could call and find out info.

I got to be good friends with him and would constantly bug him for different facts. It was very complicated since Turbo regals and regular Regals kinda run together and you got V8 ones with the T-Type suspension etc.

In a 1986 I wold venture to say having either tan or grey leather seats is a neat and rear and in my opinion a good option to have.

My book backs it up case the seller has any doubters as to cars authenticity.

Its ashame that all my connections and everything else related to Buicks history is no longer around up in Flint.

With so many various options and combos its tough to nail down numbers of exact cars with certain features. Obviousily for someone to order leather in 1986 they had to request it.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hey Dennis, great to hear from you. Thanks for clearing that up for everybody. When I bought my first GN the owner gave me a copy of your book. It has really come in handy over the years. Once again, let me thank you for all the owners of these great cars for your knowledge and involvement over the years! You Da man!!! Ron Britton.

This is a very special car, and its great to see that its been kept all original! I hope this car remains this way for a long, long time.. Good luck to you sir.

Man, that's a beautiful car. Just what I'm looking for but too far away. Shipping to NY is way too much.

If i win the powerball this one would be sitting in the multi car garage.

Very nice car buddy

Thanks Bryan! How you been doing buddy? I can't believe nobody has jumped on this one! :(

Oh just hanging in there , trying to stay afloat like everyone else

I've been trying to sell my white limited for 2 years to a guy in Detroit, things just take awhile
To sell I guess.

20 years from now we will say to ourselves ... I sold that turbo car for how little???

I'm almost to the point of building a shop just for long term storage. Wished i would win the lottery then we would all be happy:)

Lol ! Know what you mean. If I win the lottery I'm buying a catamaran and moving to Cozumel !!!