1986 T-Type for sale

damm guys ,i know were all into the stats but just appreciate the car for what it is,i have an 87'turbo-t and i would trade my car for a turbo limited 86' or87' for that car in a heartbeat,its a true sleeper plus leather,and gray leather at that. i would modify that car up to todays standards and not advertise it,and just drive it with tinted glass so nobody
would know what what the car was until they see the tail lights. its a gorgeous car. with the right set up this car could open up a can of whoop ass on the modern muscle that ford is putting out,same with the dodge,and chevy. most people don't know what a buick turbo regal limited is anymore except us the buick owners,we know what our cars can do with the right set up and with modern drive trains from some of great buick engine builders of today. if you want to go fast in class then get those engines built especially on the rare cars and soon we will see our cars on going for big money on those auto auctions in the coming years,most people will say damm didn't know those cars were so cool
especially all those big fat guys buying all those corvettes. the yenko's zl1's,COPO's shellby stangs etc. these buicks are the future collectors dreams so lets make our cars as fast as we can and say now you guys pay for the class of 87' cars. the day will come.

Thanks for all the kind words however my car is not a limited! They wern't produced until 1987! However it is one of only 124 with the leather interior! Thanks, R.B.

car is awesome,a true classic on the way!!! whoever buys her is getting an awesome piece of history good luck with the sale,
chris