11.481@125.18

Dominic built the car. did he build the motor ? what kind of work does he do, location? impressive ride you have there.

Dominic built the car. did he build the motor ? what kind of work does he do, location? impressive ride you have there.
Engine builder... When I say built the car I mean that's the only person that has even put a wrench to my car, other then the paint shop and they messed some stuff up that he had to fix. I put the shop info on my first page on my cardomain site. (link is on here)

Rell,

I like your new sig:cool: Ever consider putting your 13# boost pass on there too;) That's equally impressive:cool:

Spoolin,

Yeah I just about crapped myself when Dom showed me those time slips... then I think I actually did a little when he told me it was on pump gas. Haha. I knew that thing was going to be a monster, but I had no idea it would be running those numbers on LOW BOOST.
Don't worry Dom, I guess people have a hard time believing it when they barely get their cars to run those numbers on TWICE the boost. :eek: :eek:

Rell,

I like your new sig:cool: Ever consider putting your 13# boost pass on there too;) That's equally impressive:cool:

Spoolin,

Im curious to see what the 30-32psi pass produces:biggrin:

Engine builder... When I say built the car I mean that's the only person that has even put a wrench to my car, other then the paint shop and they messed some stuff up that he had to fix. I put the shop info on my first page on my cardomain site. (link is on here)

I like your avatar on the cardomain site MUCH better!!!

Not very many people out there going 121+ on pump gas, at low boost, without alky

I havent been to the track at Sac often this year. When I have gone I have seen a few AED tuned cobras going 121mph all night long on the same boost if not lower.

Rell your ride is unreal. I hope to see it in person some day. Some people build power but have a bucket. Some people build a beauty queen and have no power. You have the best of both worlds. Congrats on the results so far. What brand of wheels are the 19's?

Thankx... They r called iforged.. They put them on lambo's and **** cause there so light

ive seen this car in person and it is nice!!! but i didnt know he was packing that much heat... and i would have never guessd it was staged:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am pleased to see the car is working out well.Good luck.You have the mphour to pull mid tens with ease.