11.481@125.18

I'm thinking maybe the boost gauge is a little/allot off. :rolleyes: ;)

You see, we just took a page out your own book "I just make it look easy" ;) :eek:

Don't believe it? Come test it out? I'll put some $$$ on it to make it worth our while?

I think you don't believe it because your car isint as fast as his, with you on twice the boost AND alky huh? ;)
:eek:

At 17 psi, I say use pump gas and alky.

What are the car's goals?

That is a sweet ride!

You see, we just took a page out your own book "I just make it look easy" ;) :eek:

Don't believe it? Come test it out? I'll put some $$$ on it to make it worth our while?

I think you don't believe it because your car isint as fast as his, with you on twice the boost AND alky huh? ;)
:eek:

LOL!

Hey dude, no phun intended, you don't know me or my car.

Care to share the actual time slip and data log?

Who bulit the car? Im with rick I think the boost is off...... the turbo cant produce enough air at that boost level for those times IMO even with a 4 bolt housing I just dont see it...

Who bulit the car? Im with rick I think the boost is off...... the turbo cant produce enough air at that boost level for those times IMO even with a 4 bolt housing I just dont see it...
Dominic built the car... and what numbers do u think the car should of produced at 17lb.????

If u look at the time slip Vacuum 6 posted on his run he has a better time then me, even though his 60 ft time is better and he only used 18psi. Now I don't think his boost gauge if off.... And I don't think he has as much motor as I do. So what u think about that are we both conspiring to tweek our numbers just for amusement? I spent a lot of money on this car, every little thing was purchased brand spanking new and it probably has 3K miles on. "If it don't do good numbers I'll shoot it". LITERALLY

and I don't see why it was shifting at 5600 because when I dyno'd it, it shifted at 6000

My run 411: On a bad tune the car runs 90.5 in the 1/8, now shift the 2-3 @ 5700 and I pick up 4 MPH in the 1/8 which = 95.

Now on a good tune and let the trans shift automatically it runs 94.6 in the 1/8 with a 1/4 of 119.25.

Lets assume the car has a good tune and now shift the 2-3 at 5700...the 1/8 mph should be ~98.6 with a 1/4 MPH ~123. My build is not as much as this one.

Long story longer...IMO-your numbers are correct.

Good MPH for that time.

Tune up the boost and get the 60's down and go have some fun!

Easy 10.50 ride.

Thats Alot of money for 11's turn the boost up.

Before the end of the summer I'll have all of my suspension and driveshift done so we'll try and sneak in at pass at higher boost (24-27lbs.) they'll be kickin us off the track because I don't have a cage. The purpose of taking the car to the track was only to tune it and see what we could come up with on the level of boost that I drive around on.

P.S I not even really into 1/4 mile racing just wanted a fast GN

It can if he revs to 6400-6500. 5600 seems a little off the mark for those numbers though. The only limiting factor would be the cam. With a solid cam and a little more rpm id bet he could go over 130mph while under 20psi. Maybe he will post a data log

It can if he revs to 6400-6500. 5600 seems a little off the mark for those numbers though. The only limiting factor would be the cam. With a solid cam and a little more rpm id bet he could go over 130mph while under 20psi. Maybe he will post a data log

No data log, no aftermarket fuel/spark management. All tuning was done by scanmaster readings and TT chip.

For all the haters and non belivers,

Rell's car runs HARD on low boost. And trust me, his car has more in it at those boost levels:wink: