Zaino Bros. Wax

TurboJohn

If anyone is interested, there is a local vendor for Zaino Wax products. His name is Joie Yuen 487-7467 or aejj@aloha.net I bought some and I will try it out on the camaro.:D

Damn,
I ordered mine from Ecklers over a week ago. Still haven't gotten confirmation they sent it out yet!!! :(

Derrick

I will be giving this guy a call, too. I'm guessing my clearcoat (if any) is dead/gone. Bust my butt polishing and in a week or two, the clouds/oxidation is back. I really need a garage.

Zaino bros wax is the best I've ever tried. Goes on easy, comes off easy with no dust. Lasts a long time. Especially nice on black cars. Costs a bit more and you have more steps to do than with regular wax.
Do it right, though,...Paint you look into, and it shines like it's wet. Good products, and Joie is a nice guy. If you care about the appearance of your TR, Zaino is definetly worth looking into.
No affiliation with Zainos or Joie, just sharing what I've tried.:D

Steve

Gang, I stopped by Joie's and bought the starter pack. Will post my results (if anyone cares) when done. By the way, Joie doesn't drive a TR, but you should see the shine on his Monte: KILLER!!!! He said he last did the car a week or more ago. The monte looks like it just was finished before I pulled up! If I can get my paint that slick too, I should easily shave a second off my E.T. :D

Yup, hows that wild orange color g-man? Did you note the composite lights in the nose?

WooHoo,
My Zaino stuff arrived today. So now I have something to do on the car while waiting for the tranny... :)

Derrick

get the class cleaner also! a super squeaky clean glass makes one slick looking car to go with that perfect shine!

advice on zaino: prep the car absolutely perfect as you can before you use...meaning...clean, claybar and polish if you must to remove water stain marks out of black! after that then use the zaino....yes its alot of time consuming hours but once done...very easy to maintain...remember zaino is not a polish so when you apply and remove...you wont get your rag black....

application : i like to spray some detail mist a squirt and a dab of zaino to apply....its suppose to be applied like a very light haze...if its more than a light haze then your applying to much and will be using much more effort to apply and remove...

and lastly...follow the tips they give you on how to apply zaino...