Yuppy Bimmer scum!

fuzzyGN

I am still laughing about this and it happened over an hour ago. My wife and I were driving home from work along a two lane road. This road is windy and narrow so it is double yellow the whole way. I was just cruizin along when I saw a dark blue car zip around and pass the guy behind me. Now this yuppy dork is on my bumper and looking to get around me. I DON'T think so lady! There was enough on coming traffic to where she never had the opportunity. On this road, there is a place where it goes from 2 lane to a divided 4 lane for a distance of just under a 1/4 of a mile. The best part of this stretch is there is no breaks in the median or any place for traffic to enter. Perfect. Told wifey, "I bet she gives it a try" As predicted as soon as the road starts to widen up, she makes her move. She was coming on hard as she came even with my back bumper. That's when I let her have it. I grabbed some floorboard and she stopped advancing and started to drift back. She was a persistant cus because, I guess, she thought her really experience Kraut-mobile could surely pass an american built car. NOPE! I am not sure how fast we were going but it was from a 40 MPH roll so we were already slightly bending the law from the go. I stayed in it, as did she, until the lane she was in was gone. She relented and had no choice but to fall back behind me. The wife was p!ssed! Not because I raced but because she wasn't driving at the time. Anyway, we came to our road and we turned off. Of course we got the holiday cheer in the form of a single digit from yuppy scum. We laughed harder. As she drove away we saw a big letter with a rainbow coming from it on the trunk lid; an M5! No wonder she was p!ssed, an American boat just kicked the poo out of her "racing version" (I am sure that is how the dealer described it) Bimmer. Wonder what she spent on that thing? Can't hang with a 4400 pound wagon. What? Didn't I mention we were in the wifes Hemi powered Magnum and not the GN? Even sweeter!

Die scum! Long live American Muscle!

Must of been the older version of the M5...the new one would of went by that wagon so fast,You and the Mrs.would of gotten whiplash....:biggrin:

Good kill none the less though....:wink:

It looked pretty new to me but who knows. I think between her cell phone, large cup of java, and the shock someone would dare mess with precision engineering, she wasn't ready. Either way, it made my day and probably ruined hers. At the end of the day that is all that matters.:)

yeah, I'd think a new 500 horsepower M5 would blow a magnum away especially if it was already rolling when it got next to you. I'm suprised. I think even the old ones were 400 horsepower and ran mid-low 13's.

Come on guys......does it REALLY matter if it was a 'new' M5 or an older version?? She got her *ss handed to her. Serves her right for not buying American. And yea, you won't see a foreign car in MY driveway!!;)

Ken B.

Nice job. Hand it to those damn Beamer's.

I can't stand everybody hanging off of Beamer's and other imports like they're the 'best things' ever. I'll take Buick over BMW anyday.

jeez, beemers are some nice cars, but sometimes their drivers sure can be pricks. yep, "yuppie" pretty much sums them up.

that being said, i wouldn't be ashamed to have a new m5 in my driveway! Neither would i trade one for my t-type though. ;)