Your Thoughts On THS Rules For 2012

I've run 17's, the 2011 rules say: "1. Any matched set of four (4) chrome steel or aluminum wheels are allowed."

How about allowing more tire options
Allow different sizes so we can use whatever we have as long as frame rails and fender isn't rolled?
Idlike to be able to use my other wheels and tires o both cars.
If a guy wants torun a 17 or 18 or 29.5 and it fits wit no mods and saves him money why not?

Run what you brung?

As far as I know any wheel is legal...on tire size there needs to be a limit but I'm not going speculate on where the limit should be, but in your post you make it sound like frame notch and fender rolling is/or should be illegal. For clarification it's not illegal and making it illegal would be a big mistake.

As far as I know any wheel is legal...on tire size there needs to be a limit but I'm not going speculate on where the limit should be, but in your post you make it sound like frame notch and fender rolling is/or should be illegal. For clarification it's not illegal and making it illegal would be a big mistake.

Cool, I am changing to 10.5 by 29 inch then.
I have 4 of the MT 10.5 by 28 for sale if anyone needs some

Cool, I am changing to 10.5 by 29 inch then.
I have 4 of the MT 10.5 by 28 for sale if anyone needs some

Hold the phone there Doc...What I meant was in response to you saying there shouldn't be a tire rule, I was saying there always should be a tire rule IMO, but that I'm not going to speculate on what the rule should be "if" it ever changes...As it stands 28 10.5 is the largest slick, and as I said earlier there is not a limit on wheel size.

ok my 2 cents as an Event Promoter THS TURBO HOT STREET... a car that can be driven to the track legally and raced while complying to track safety rules.
you have to set rules and I think what you have is great...if you start opening up the rules just to allow more cars then you should make a new class...anything goes as long as it is turbo V6 and in a Buick G-body. you see where I am going. The more you open it up...the more problems will arise....

Holidays are over, we need final rules

I hear no changes only clarification on gas tank?
Could we get that in writing so we can all prepareetc
Thanks
Happy new year

Is there a pdf file or somewhere where the rules, once finalized, are located for review? I'm old school and like a file that I can print out to review. Looking forward to THS season this year now that I'm up and running.
Disregard, I see where 2011 rules are and will wait for '12 to be posted. Thnx.

Is there a pdf file or somewhere where the rules, once finalized, are located for review? I'm old school and like a file that I can print out to review. Looking forward to THS season this year now that I'm up and running.
Disregard, I see where 2011 rules are and will wait for '12 to be posted. Thnx.

We will have them up very soon. Not that the holidays are behind us hopefully it will be business as usual. Looking forward to seeing you out this year.

Take care, Kip