Yes I HIT 5,000 Posts

i would say 6,850 post are useful? no record just saying. man fell the love. do u know me?

:D Just putting in my post "Dont want to miss out" I got a long way to go to hit 5k post

Nice Pic Brent;)
medium_18_pics[1].jpg

:rolleyes: WHAT kind of gains do you expect from the fast?

:D

im hoping for a better tune which should net more power. These hotairs are just finikey when it comes to tunning. we will see what happens. what do u think?

I think you just gained a post or two at my expense:eek:

thats lunch around here!
I'm sure you'll be better off with your set up now. I could'nt figure out a fast xfi system if the woman in the pic offered me something in exchange! but more power to you if you can:D

yup

i can see the XFI being hard to figure out. i have learned alittle with the microtech on my bike which is simple boost/rpm based. I'm an extremly fast learner so as long as jan can show me what he is doing i should catch on quick. tonight i connected the laptop to it and just looked at the basic ve table and it looks like cake as far as adjusting cells and the bubble makes it nice as you can see the effected cells at the area that needs correction. also there is some advaced features i kinda looked at real quick like individual cylinder timing and fuel. thats crazy. anyways shouldnt be to hard.