XFI updates...which ones to get?

MSDGN

I have XFI 1.332 and I wanted to download the latest updates from the FAST website...I went there and saw the downloads...but not sure I was looking in the right place...there were a bunch of downloads but no flash updates...didn't know what to download if anything...can someone guide me as to what are the correct downloads for my version...thanks

XFI is up to VER. 2.0 There may have been an update to that, 2.002. Not entirely sure as I have not seen
my car in over a year!

Can I just upgrade mine to 2.0?...with no problems...if so will I have to redo all the settings?

Call fast as 2.0 and higher is a paid upgrade and they will need your info in order to email you the option/ enable file

Call fast as 2.0 and higher is a paid upgrade and they will need your info in order to email you the option/ enable file

They are up to version 2.010 and you will probably need to purchase the option file. You will most likley need to update some tables and at least load in the proper injector offset table.

One of the thing I found was that it is important to have a dedicated power wire to the ECM for constant battery voltage and another through a relay for key power(pins B17 and B18). My factory wiring was dropping at least 1.5-2 volts and was throwing off the injector offset table.

Allan G.

Don't want to hijack the thread......but if I bought an update 6 months ago....to go to 2.0......and they are now at 2.010......do I have to pay again to go to 2.010?

Don't want to hijack the thread......but if I bought an update 6 months ago....to go to 2.0......and they are now at 2.010......do I have to pay again to go to 2.010?

The 2.010 software update is free on the site if you register your info you will get the download link then. You only have to pay once to get to 2.0 because in order to use 2.0 or higher the firmware is different, the 2.010 is just a newer version of the software not firmware.

...there were a bunch of downloads but no flash updates...didn't know what to download if anything...can someone guide me as to what are the correct downloads for my version...thanks

The Flash Updates are part of the software download the latest is called, "FAST-C-Com-XFI-2.0_v2.002.zip". The flash file will be in the "C:CComWP XFI" directory once you run setup.exe. The Flash Update will have the naming convention like XFI_Flash_91.xfi. Until you install the Option file for version 2 the computer will not work. The option file will have a name like X2_xxxxx.OPT where xxxxx is the serial number for your XFI box.

Hope this helps