xfi tuning help!!!

i may be wong but it seems to me the only reason for the voltage correction is to make sure your X lb injectors put out X lb of fuel,if the injector is being driven with a 1/2 volt less it will be slower and cause u to not get Xlbs of fuel.i don't see any difference in adding 5% correction to a 30lb injector or adding 5% to a 160lb injector.?????

Adding injector opening time at 13.8 volts is ignorant. Even more so is not having scale to correct it. I did not see he was running 160s.

Sorry for the confusion... he is not running 160's.... he is running 83's.... He was inquiring about someone sending him a sample program to look at that was a similar combo.... I told him I had access to one.. but it was for 160's and wasn't similar... so I wasn't going to be able to help him....

Don't know if this helps but I tune mine in open loop and drive the car in open loop so I have total control of how rich and lean the car is. After 3000 rpm or so I have it switch to closed loop since that's usually when the boost starts coming in. Also my injector opening time is .8

well i spoke to vender today,we set the injector pw to .7 ,ve table looks a lot better,now it is in the 20ish range at idle and up from there.i still have plenty of playing to do but i had to call it quits today,my breathers are pouring oil all over the headers,i have gn1's and a straight k&n breather in each valve cover.i have to get those champion adapters or set some kind of catch can system up.This thing feels sick already with part throttle and less than 10lbs of boost:biggrin: some more tuning and i'll crank that happy knob and let her rip:eek: