Xfi issue

91.5mm

Hi everyone.Here is the issue I have.
The xar I have has 83lbs injector,6466 turbo and other good parts.A freind sent me a start up file but is for a 72lbs injector.I know I would have to change the injector size in the ecu for it to be somewhat close.The issue I have is I fired up the car and it was dead lean at idle.To get it anywhere close to running the ve numbers in the idle screen are around 47 area.So I went into the injector size and changed it to 50lbs and the xar purrs like a kitten.Is the a table that has to be flipped or something.
Tony

You need to change a few things. Make sure the displacement is the same and change if needed. Also need to put the correct injector size in the box. Put the ve table back the way it was. Adjust battery voltage offset to get it where it needs to be. Also cranking fuel will need adjusted.

But from the sound if it i would just recommend you get with CAL OR BISON and get a base tune from them.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Verify your injectors by part number. Once you are sure set the base pressure around 43psi. Follow startup procedures including tps calibration and also verify the map value is approximately 100kpa with key oneengine off. Also verify operational parameters. If running alky injection be sure the rev limit is raised so you won't ever hit it. Once you have done this go to ICT file and select the appropriate injector offset table for your injectors. At that point you should be able to get it running as Brent stated. To adjust the offset table you are better off highlighting the entire table and moving it up or down till it idles decently. To get very accurate injector control at low pulse widths the XFI should be hot wired so that the injectors and ECM are at the same voltage. The offset table uses the ECM voltage for the table which may vary from the actual voltage at the injectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk