X-Ray...Whats it worth???

C

coach

Hey Guys,
When I was at Norwalk, I was checking out Rick Hunt's X-Ray. I was talking with a few other guys who did not know anything about it. I told them a little history about the car and one of them mentioned, " Wonder what this thing would bring at Barrett Jackson???" I have a guess, but to each his own. Since it would cost at least 25K just to buy the GNX items on the car, you could not build one for less than 45-50K. Then when you consider it was built by one of the designers behind the real GNX's, it takes on even more meaning. Rick's designs,jigs and fixtures are the reason the 547 are what they are. The wheel flares, rear suspension, X-brace, are all his designs and he fixtured the tooling for them. I know he did more, but I can't recall.

I do not know how to start a poll thread, but I think it would be interesting to see what real Buick lovers and turbo car guys like us think of this creation if it were to come up for sale. Don't forget the history Rick can provide not only about this car, but all the GNX's.

I will take first guess and say if I were at auction and this rolled across, I would easily give 65K. If the economy were better,85K. ;)

Who's next???

Thanks for playing,
Coach

I say priceless since it's a one of one but i guess everything has it's price

SOLD...LOL;)

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg