WTT: Stealth 70 turbo and 3.5" stainless downpipe for Smaller Setup

gasketmaster

I would like to trade a turbo and downpipe I got for my son's T-Type for a smaller setup. The turbo is a Stealth 70 which has a 68mm compressor wheel in an E cover and a P-trim turbine wheel. The turbine housing is a Garrett .82 Buick 3 bolt housing with the wastegate hole enlarged. It comes with a 3.5" stainless Terry Houston style downpipe with a internal wastegate. These parts are used but in good condition. The downpipe has two small dents in it but I think they were for clearance :)
I'm looking for a smaller turbo like a TE44, 58,6152, 6162,6262 or something like that with a 3" stainless downpipe that has an internal wastegate. His car has a 2800 10" PTC converter from Dusty and it's not enough to spool that Stealth turbo!
Let me know what you have and I will post or send pictures :)

check my parts for sale. I have a dp and a bunch of turbos. I could convert that turbo to any other e cover turbo. Its not really desireable to run that compressor wheel in an e compressor cover. Post some pics of the parts.

check my parts for sale. I have a dp and a bunch of turbos. I could convert that turbo to any other e cover turbo. Its not really desireable to run that compressor wheel in an e compressor cover. Post some pics of the parts.
So are you saying you want to do some trading or you want to sell me something?