WTT. 3 piece Asanti Wheels

GLWS....market is going to be very limited in those Ashanti's....a few people, including myself wanted them when u first posted em like 10 months ago...

now with the holidays might be a lil tough...might have to wait till after new years and people have there obligations out of the way

Just curious, what wheels are you ordering?
Weld alumastar 17s up front and weld rts 15s out back. I'm going to start turning up the wick a bit on the car and possibly going with some champion aluminum heads soon. I need to be able to go to the track here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLWS....market is going to be very limited in those Ashanti's....a few people, including myself wanted them when u first posted em like 10 months ago...

now with the holidays might be a lil tough...might have to wait till after new years and people have there obligations out of the way
I know the market is tight. I wanted to put them out in the market for sale sooner but the Coast guard sent me out to sea for most of this year. I got back a few weeks ago and revived this post to try and move these now for sure. If I can't sell them here I'm sure I can sell them elsewhere.

Last edited:
I know the market is tight. I wanted to put them out in the market for sale sooner but the Coast guard sent me out to sea for most of this year. I got back a few weeks ago and revived this post to try and move these now for sure. If I can't sell them here I'm sure I can sell them elsewhere.

Mmmm…are these the ones I sold a while ago?…I think they had Pirelli's on them...

Claude. :)
DSCN1068.JPG DSCN1070.JPG DSCN0779.JPG

Mmmm…are these the ones I sold a while ago?…I think they had Pirelli's on them...

Claude. :)
View attachment 242483 View attachment 242484 View attachment 242485
Yes Claude. These are the same wheels and tires I got from you. I have put maybe 500 miles on them since I got them from you. I have been out to sea for most of the past two years and the car has been garaged. I love the wheels but I need a set of wheels I can throw some drag radials on and get some track time in. I wish I could afford to have two sets of wheels but times are rough and one set has to go in order to get another set of wheels.