WTB Stage II off center block

Off-center block

I know you have been looking for a while. Im probably not going to use this
so I will give you first shot at it. This was a running motor that cracked the crank but did not come apart. The owner felt a vibration that wasnt normal and took it apart. It is 4.000 bore and I have the pistons that were in it.
The front 2 cylinders are broken out at the bottom but it was run that way and shows no signs of a problem. More pics available. $2800.00 plus shipping
I also have a set of brand new 4.005 JE pistons if you would want to sleeve and hone it. Mike Booher Dayton,Ohio cell 937 272-4313

Attachments

• MVC-044F.JPG
    MVC-044F.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 374
  • MVC-046F.JPG
    MVC-046F.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 371
  • MVC-048F.JPG
    MVC-048F.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 382
  • MVC-049F.JPG
    MVC-049F.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 369
  • MVC-051F.JPG
    MVC-051F.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 374
If you are still looking, I have a stage block that has some slight damage when the head gasket blew and torched the head at the cylinder wall.

Obviously needs repair, but will sell it cheap.:smile:

If you are still looking, I have a stage block that has some slight damage when the head gasket blew and torched the head at the cylinder wall.

Email sent

I've got a 4.1 liter Stage I with Stage II main caps on it. 4.030" bore no blow ups,the deck is grooved for a lock wire. I can take pics if you're interested.

Neal

Neal send me some pics and a price. I will be out of town next week so I may not respond right away
Mike

Mike,

I'll take some pics over the weekend and I'll post the up here for yourself and others that have sent me PM's expressing interest.

THX

Neal

Do you have any pics of damage? What's the bore diameter?