wtb:160 lbs bosch injector

GN280CI

I would like to buy a NEW 160 lbs bosch injector for my stage motor, anyone has for sale. :cool:

One very important thing to remember when buying these large injectors (60#-160#), is you want a set that is flow matched to within 1%. If you just need to replace one injector, it is very important that you either have your others flow checked (if they have a lot of runs on them or if they have been sitting for awhile) or at the bare minimum know what the other 5 flow. I can't tell you how many times I got phone calls from people who had bought used 160#ers and then went on to blow something up because the injectors were so out of whack with regards to not being a flow matched set. The 160# injectors out of the box from the supplier are all over the map when it comes to flow rates. This is why Precision flows all of their injectors from 50# all the way up to 160#. I've seen 160#ers vary all the way from 110# up to 160#. If you know what the others flow, tell whoever you buy the one replacement injector from that you need it to be matched to those numbers. Otherwise, that one cylinder will be either rich or lean compared to the other 5 which are matched.
Just some words of advice, trying to save you some hardships.

Patrick

One very important thing to remember when buying these large injectors (60#-160#), is you want a set that is flow matched to within 1%. If you just need to replace one injector, it is very important that you either have your others flow checked (if they have a lot of runs on them or if they have been sitting for awhile) or at the bare minimum know what the other 5 flow. I can't tell you how many times I got phone calls from people who had bought used 160#ers and then went on to blow something up because the injectors were so out of whack with regards to not being a flow matched set. The 160# injectors out of the box from the supplier are all over the map when it comes to flow rates. This is why Precision flows all of their injectors from 50# all the way up to 160#. I've seen 160#ers vary all the way from 110# up to 160#. If you know what the others flow, tell whoever you buy the one replacement injector from that you need it to be matched to those numbers. Otherwise, that one cylinder will be either rich or lean compared to the other 5 which are matched.
Just some words of advice, trying to save you some hardships.

Patrick

thank patrick for your interesting information

thank TED A