Would like to set up a Buick race at LACR

Any Dates?

Target Dates?

cant make plans without heads up.
im looking to try out my new combo.
id rather do it at a weekend event instead of a slippery "run what ya brung" night.

andrew

Set up date for Palmdale Event

Well guys, I talk to management at LACR in Palmdale and it looks like either April 23 or 24 Sat. or Sun I will firm up exact day and post in the next week or two just bear with me on this. We will get two Staging lanes and we will be able to run Eliminations too. I will have a Flyer on the Club Web site you will need to download it and fill it out and return to the Club PO Box with check for entrance fees or security deposit $20 will do and your name will be at the entrance gate when you arrive at the track. We will need a minimum of 25 cars to make up the field and difference race classes we should be able to get a minimum of 4 to 6 Qualifying runs if not more before Eliminations . Look for the Flyer on the Club web site soon.

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA

If you want to contact me please call the club Hot Line at 714-772-6201 http://www.bgnra.org

If you want to Email me please do so at: hurstbuick@aol.com

Originally posted by ledzeppac
soooo is there gonna be an event?:confused: or just bitching:)
Someone once said that 9 out of10 Buick owners have menopausal tendencies. Fortunatlely I'm one of the few with no such issues LOL