Why isn't BUSH impeached?

C'mon guys, no one's a commie or Klan member here. Let's all remember, we're united in our love of Turbo Buicks. :D

Time out for the both of you!

Go to your rooms and no dessert tonight!

Chill out................

Originally posted by We4ster
Time out for the both of you!

Go to your rooms and no dessert tonight!

Chill out................

Yeah, take all the political arguements and name calling here! :D

Originally posted by sr71gn
would you like to discuss it in person-- you are obviously a commo pinko freak - a moron--- a robe wearing-- ali worshoping - rag head wearing --idiot--- you dont belong in this country--i will pay for your flight to iraq

suprbuick7

why do you feel threatened? i merely asked you if you would like to discuss it in person-- i guess i forgot, people like yourself hide behind writings as the terrorist hide behind innocent women and children

the propaganda you are spouting on here threatens our country and our fighting men-- you along with the liberal national media are doing and saying everything in their power to stop this effort against terrorism -- will you be happy when you cause enough doubt in congress that they dont give our troops the equipment and manpower they need?will you be happy when the war is fought in our country and not over there?

bush was right to hit iraq---they are the center of terrorism in the world and they were protecting and funding worldwide terrorism--

i just hope and pray that no one of importance in the government is swayed by the propaganda you and people like you spout-- as i indicated before are indeed a disgrace to this country

why did you bring up the kkk??

Originally posted by sr71gn
suprbuick7

why do you feel threatened? i merely asked you if you would like to discuss it in person-- i guess i forgot, people like yourself hide behind writings as the terrorist hide behind innocent women and children

the propaganda you are spouting on here threatens our country and our fighting men-- you along with the liberal national media are doing and saying everything in their power to stop this effort against terrorism -- will you be happy when you cause enough doubt in congress that they dont give our troops the equipment and manpower they need?will you be happy when the war is fought in our country and not over there?

bush was right to hit iraq---they are the center of terrorism in the world and they were protecting and funding worldwide terrorism--

i just hope and pray that no one of importance in the government is swayed by the propaganda you and people like you spout-- as i indicated before are indeed a disgrace to this country

why did you bring up the kkk??

wow some of you are so full of yourselves its not even funny. Iraq was not part of the war on terrorism, if you truly feel safer because of the war in Iraq you are sadly fooling yourself, everyday we are in Iraq and every family over there that loses a member (because their media blames their death on the U.S. when it probably wasn't) more terrorist are created. They are like roaches, you do not defeat terrorism by invading countries. You do it using special ops, and intelligence. The troops are already not getting the equipment they need. Your statements above are more anti-american than many others, along with your childish name calling and misinformation. Center of terrorism? ahaha, maybe you meant our beloved ally, Saudi Arabia. Disgrace to a country because he questions a government that went to war on information that was false? Whether it was right or wrong to go to war, we were lied to or (given false info) for the main reason of war. There are many other countries that harbor terrorist and us invading Iraq only made them scatter like roaches. For every suicide bomber and terrorist killed over there 2 more take there place. This is not how you fight a war on terrorism, this is how you take over land and not know what to do with it. I hope that Iraq turns out as well as the Conservatives say it will, but with the media over there trying to make it into a holy war( and Bush fking up and calling it a crusade at one point) its hard to imagine it.

SR71,
Believe me I'm not threatened by an old unemployed guy who cruises rolerskating rinks for fresh meat. You are more of a danger to to the well being of little kids. You didn't like my Cheney comment? Tough Sh!t, It is the truth, Blind sheep like yourself who follow what ever your party spews are the real ignorant people But I guess They know best ? let others make up your mind for you weakling! How is calling the leadership Chickenhawks unpatriotic?? look it up if you can? by definition they are just that:D

Very well put JD"s
Sorry I had to stoop to those levels, I overreacted to a senseless post by a blind sheep