Why isn't BUSH impeached?

1QWIK6

Torque wins
Didn't he outright LIE about WMD? I know he likes to point fingers at the other agencies, but don't you think the president of the United States would have ALL THE FACTS before going to war? I can't understand why he isn't being impeached.

I'm waiting for the next thread...

"WHY ISN'T SADDAM RE-INSTATED?"

Sure we'll go and impeach Bush right after we impeach Clinton, remember Clinton, the guy busy getting hummers in the oval office, in which we all pay for. Good thing Monica didnt bite down too hard, slick Willys hand could have slipped while she was under the desk and his hand could have hit the button unleashing our own WMD all over the world killing millions.

Vast difference between the integrity of Bush and Clinton IMO.

1Qwik6,
Check out the other threads on DEMS/ GOP on here. I personally wouldn't bother starting another one

Sure we'll go and impeach Bush right after we impeach Clinton, remember Clinton, the guy busy getting hummers in the oval office, in which we all pay for. Good thing Monica didnt bite down too hard, slick Willys hand could have slipped while she was under the desk and his hand could have hit the button unleashing our own WMD all over the world killing millions.

Vast difference between the integrity of Bush and Clinton IMO.

Hmmm YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN DYING FOR A "LIE" (Does anyone remember Bush getting up on the stand, telling the NATION, on NATIONAL T.V. "I am POSITIVE THERE ARE WMD IN IRAQ.") vs A BJ... Hmmm yeah.. seems the same to me

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PLEASE NOTE:
Notice I have not said ANYTHING about "Kerry... Saddam... liberal/conservative, Clinton, etc" I am talking about the LIE of WMD. THAT'S IT.:eek: ;)

Originally posted by 1QWIK6
Didn't he outright LIE about WMD?

You people will never get it. :D You don't even know the definition of a lie. Why bother to explain? :rolleyes: By the way, it's cold up North. Did you just come out of hibernation? :D

You people will never get it. You don't even know the definition of a lie. Why bother to explain? By the way, it's cold up North. Did you just come out of hibernation

Red,

Thanks for the valuable input! But next time try to tell us something more coherent and noncryptic.;) (sigh...):rolleyes:

Please, tell me the reason YOU were told we were going to invade IRAQ.

I was told there were WMD. Anyone else?

1QWIK6,
Your intentions are admirable, you tried to leave a GOP/DEM partisanship out of your argument and just deal with the facts that are universally known about what was said and what was found , but you will not get a factual clear unbiased response on the "legality" or "morality" or what ever you are searching for from the members of this board. Nice try though

I just can't understand why there isn't more of an outcry on this issue.. people just want to sweep it under the rug and say "..oh well.. we got Saddam"... THAT WAS NOT THE POINT OF GOING TO WAR:mad: I just can't help but be mad and sad about people dying for a lie. It makes me feel like people died for nothing. I want you to think back when you were 19 or 20.... did you want to die?.. imagine if you died, but didn't have to... someone sent you to your death for a personal agenda. Someone used you to die for a lie...

The reason we went into Iraq changes. If WMD were found there would be no reason to say it was for Democracy, human rights or whatever they tell you today, this helps them to appease the public. The administration won't admit blame because that wasn't their intention. The real reason was simply regime change, put the world on notice that we can and will do what we feel whenever we feel it. by doing this they feel the "terrorists will run and hide, In truth, it will probably embolden them to strike more ferociously.