Who's not going to BG

Not able to attend this year:frown: My nephews wedding(sat) and my daughters dance recital(fri).Maybe next year:rolleyes:

Sweet 16

You boys better rethink your plans if you have a quick 16 car!!! See quick 16post in this section. This commement from Doug Heckler to secure sponsorship and guarantee a purse should make this a must do trip!!!

Thanks Doug!!! Anybody need a driver??? Mike:cool: :cool:

Bring it, I don't think Ted is going to give it up that easy :D :eek:

Mike

I better get to work on the reaction time. Bill is no slouch at the line like me so I sure better not count on "LUCK" to get me around him. You know winning with luck is no way to win. :biggrin:

The catastrophic explosion I think you are referring to in Salem was not tuned by Ted, that was another well-known tuner. Yes, that guru will be in Bowling Green, maybe you can look him up for tuning services...

Art,
You seem to be impying that my tuning broke Ted's engine. Perhaps you should let Ted speak for himself on this matter. It would be nice to finally put this to rest.
If someone wants my services in BG they are welcome to come by our tents and I'll do my best to help them.

I better get to work on the reaction time. Bill is no slouch at the line like me so I sure better not count on "LUCK" to get me around him. You know winning with luck is no way to win. :biggrin:[/QUOTE

Ted You need to sit back and enjoy your acomplishments you have "EARNED" it. The only time you got lucky is when you won ;)

According to sources I've checked here is the long range forecast for bg in May:

May 2008
Avg. Temperature: 63° (avg.)
Precipitation: 4.5" (avg.)
May. 1-3: Sunny, hot
May. 4-15: Scattered t-storms, cool
May. 16-18: Sunny, cool
May. 19-23: T-storms, seasonable
May. 24-31: Sunny, then t-storms, seasonable

So it appears only scattered at this point but what do these weather guys know, they take all the credit when things go well but when they mess up the forecast they say it ain't their fault, I think they just get lucky most of the time anyhow IMO.

Safe travels, good weather and good racing to all.

The Kentucky Rumbler is a waitin' !!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like I'll be up front where they make the chubby kids sit (gravity;) )

Attachments

• rumbler.jpg
    rumbler.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 604
I was hoping to go but with the new job, not being able to take off from it & lack of time to spend on my car I will not be able to make it. I was really looking forward to going. Oh' well, Maybe next year.

CC

We will not be there. The car won't be ready by then. :frown:

Good weather and good racing to all that go.

Your car Ted? I was looking forward to seeing all the cars on the same track. Especially after the #'s you and Fiscus put up.

Your car Ted? I was looking forward to seeing all the cars on the same track. Especially after the #'s you and Fiscus put up.

It is at the Fab shop getting a few changes done. BG isn't part of the point series and my car isn't legal for TSO there anyways so we decided to drop it off the planner and that will give me some extra time for testing the new changes.

Ya but fiscus didnt count, Come on Dusty you know better that.Sort of like when you said that PTC converters work !!!!

Ted,
Are you sure your not a mind reader thats what my plan has been all along. I aint going because the gas is to expensive either if you catch my drift:biggrin: