Whos Gonna Win

Who will win

• Total voters
I wouldn't hold my breath unless you get a converter, turbo, intercooler, and practice. I've driven vettes with "only" 500hp that were a second faster with 18" rims and marginal tires at best:. Chances are he wasn't flooring it or let off at the eighth mile mark if he ran 12.60 with a 3500lb race weight at 581whp. That's low 10 sec power. Even with Helen Keller driving the car is still good for mid 11's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't hold my breath unless you get a converter, turbo, intercooler, and practice. I've driven vettes with "only" 500hp that were a second faster with 18" rims and marginal tires at best:. Chances are he wasn't flooring it or let off at the eighth mile mark if he ran 12.60 with a 3500lb race weight at 581whp. That's low 10 sec power. Even with Helen Keller driving the car is still good for mid 11's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we found someone that Helen Keller could out drive. LOL. I agree with you. That is why I wanted to know his mph. That is 10 sec. power. If he was trying then I think
Buick will take it. Turbo Regals take off so hard that I think he will over power the tires trying to keep up. I used to have a 02 vet with short throw Hurst shifter, air intake, exhaust, and a tune
and original tires and it ran close to a 12.60.

This race has been talked about for nearly 3 years and it hasn't happened yet. I don't expect it will happen.