Who's going to race TSO this year?

Hope all of the racers are doing well during this cold and snowy winter. Better watch out because I was so bored yesterday that I actually worked on my car for a change. Don't know if I can slow it down enough to make the race against Cruz interesting but I will try.:p

Dave Fiscus

Hey Dave dont worry records are meant to be broken and time will tell . I remember meeting you in the 97 nats with the 1967 camaro with the buick v6 that was a cool sleeper . I think Tso gonna be fun this year some records should fall and some good racing .

Don't know about that Cruz guy. For his sake I hope his car is faster than he responds!:D

Dave Fiscus

you can't count out the silver/grey ones, they are the sneaky ones.

your right!!:biggrin: my silver one next year?have to two big project going on.but there a real fast silver one in the [mid west area:biggrin:] I still say the fastest buick is the one with the black tires:biggrin:

Hey Dave dont worry records are meant to be broken and time will tell . I remember meeting you in the 97 nats with the 1967 camaro with the buick v6 that was a cool sleeper . I think Tso gonna be fun this year some records should fall and some good racing .

Records are going to be shattered and the car to do it will have an 88 ;)

Do I HAVE to step up to a 88 to break any records? How about I try with the little turbo that I've been running. Man, this year is looking like it's going to be alot of fun.

Dave Fiscus

88 turbo

This turbo is only an 88.Sh!t I needed a forklift to get it strapped on the header.:confused:

Mr Ficus
Sorry not to get back to you sooner but I was working in somebody's garage all weekend building and installing his new bullett!;)
My car could be slow only time will tell but I will tell you this I have a list of excuses ready for you.:D

All BS aside I think that Don is going to come out swinging this year. I hope that a stock style headed car goes in the 7's. The technology is there to do it, it's just down to who is going to do it first. Let the games begin!

Dave Fiscus

I hit the send button before I was done. I was also going to say that Chris , Ted , and Don are all on there game. I hope they all show up in BG and lay down a number.

Dave Fiscus