Who's going to race TSO this year?

DFISCUS

Just thought I'd see who was planning to run TSO this year. It would be great to get larger fields for the races this year. Here is a list of potential racers that have raced or hopefully will race this year. If there are any additions or deletions please post those.

1. Chris Lyons
    Tony Gomes
    Dave Fiscus
    Avon
    Roy Garcia
    Bobby Don
    Brad Tennison
    Manny
    Rich Rezes
    Art Pultz
    Ted A

Odel
    Lee Howie
    Dan Strezo

There might be some others and I hope there is.

Dave Fiscus

The BPG will welcome the TSO Racers as always...payouts will be based on on how many cars attend....

Sorry to hear that you won't be racing this year Rich. We never did get to have our big race from a couple of years ago. Hope you guys are able to make it to the races anyway. After all if your not there who's going to throw the kickA$$ parties and pit vehicle races.

Dave

On paper, and over beers it looks like DAMN Racing, will make at least one race this year, assuming we all stay employed, don't really want to live in the car trailer..

Rich and Art need to vacation in Florida, get the bug ( Palmetto bug for Artie ):cool:

MIGHT be looking at your bumper as I go flying by at about 30 feet. From there on you can look at mine.:D:biggrin::tongue:

Besides, you'll have to qualify first. j/k;)

Dave