WHO's going? The Red List Series.

I'm working on my car this week to try and make it there and race . Had my maiden voyage today and it went well . A couple things to fix then to hit the Dyno :)
image.jpeg

Very cool set up Dank GN,

I'm waiting on a tranny from David Husek since my current one has no 2nd gear...but will be attending the "car show" with another car of mine. How much boost are you able to get with that E85 set up?

I just have had her up to 20lbs on this motor . My last one I had it up to 30lbs no detonation but the stock bottom end couldn't hold :-0 . Anyway like I said I'm hoping to get her ready to race by sat. Where r u located ?

I just have had her up to 20lbs on this motor . My last one I had it up to 30lbs no detonation but the stock bottom end couldn't hold :-0 . Anyway like I said I'm hoping to get her ready to race by sat. Where r u located ?

20lbs is good...That's enough to get you where ya need to go ;)

I'm out in Fort Irwin...My buddy is bringing his GN and hopping for low 10's.

They are sold out of tickets to race so idk if I'll be attending

delta bravo, you be drive right by me i'm in california city outside of edwards fab on the 58 freeway

I'm down to go, I live in Bakersfield, I blew my head gasket in my Buick, but I could take my syclone.

I know, but it sucks that my car is not running right now, but I'll probably go any ways and do the burn out contest with my syclone

Was hoping my slicks would have showed up but as I sit here patiently waiting for FedEx I don't think that's gonna happen. Long shot but anybody got a pair of 28x9x15 slicks on rims near Bakersfield I can borrow.

I do but do u have a ticket to race ?? I wanted to race but they sold out of the racer tickets weeks ago

Nice I'm going to Dyno my car tonight was hoping to race tomorrow . If U need my slicks pm me .

Here are my results from the Dyno yesterday at 28lbs made 578 hp ended up turning it down to around 18 where I made 450hp
image.jpeg