The Red List Group Drag Race

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I just bought a ticket to race this April in Bakersfield 1/4 mile Fomoso . Just would like to see if anyone would like to join me on kicked some Ass that wining some cash :) just got my new M&A heads on and running just need to install my roll bar

https://www.facebook.com/theredlistgroup/

was really thinking about it...but haven't because my buddy can't get the time off. I know it sounds lame, but I didn't want to go solo...were you at in SoCal? If I go, I will be driving from Redondo Beach are.

I live in Palmdale if u want to cruise up and leave from my pad message me and we can set something up

Nice !! I might have some buddys from Vegas Rollin . Also have to start prepping for my cage to go in . Still got some time

Nice !! I might have some buddys from Vegas Rollin . Also have to start prepping for my cage to go in . Still got some time

Nice...I am assuming your going for low 10's, maybe faster?...

My first time out with this car and I'm just hoping I don't break anything and complete a solid run in the low 12's.

Yes shooting for low 10s but who knows haven't been out with the is new combo and it pretty stout

I would like to make it, but I can not figure out how to tune my buick with the sd2 chip.

I would like to make it, but I can not figure out how to tune my buick with the sd2 chip.
Hey buddy, remember me...? I came out with my Porsche and my buddy came out with his GN.

I'm sure you could get her figured out in a month from now. I haven't checked but I'm sure the racer tickets are sold out....dunno. Get'm now and hope you get your tune up in running...

I have never ran my car at the track. "Allegedly"...it has ran 11's in the past, but I don't think she will get in the 11's. I'm just hoping for a nice sunny day, some clean runs (I will be happy with 12's) and nothing breaks.

yeah, I remember you, i finally put my car back together, but I'm still trying to learn how to tune it with the sd2 chip, I will have to contact dank gn hopefully he'll give me a hand, I would not want to blow it up again.

Got the motor almost complete with some upgrades . New TA SE heads , short travel lifters, champion race intake ,70mm throttle body,120lbs injectors, AMS-500V2 boost controller , Also the rear end has been gone over 30spline axles ,Eaton trutrac ,c clip eliminators,TA girdle, adjustable uppers,anti sway bar . This new combo should kick ass can't wait to get testing and see what she can do

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 125
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
Well....I fixed one thing, but now I've got two more problems one of which are my brakes. I decided to got over the vehicle and check torques, fluids and general condition. Everything was going well until I notice my brake reservoir was leaking from the lid...this would explain the burning transmission fluid smell I was noticing a stop lights and well as some suddle 'bumps' feedback in the brake pedal. I removed the cap to investigate and found nothing unusual, cleaned and reinstalled cap.

Now by brake light is on and I have no power brakes....

what made matters worst is the second problem; I locked my only set of keys in the car.

Yea I'm still working on my cage . I still have the doors bars to do. I just got a bender . I also have to align the front end and get on a Dyno to get a good tune in her . 2 weeks left and counting . Deltabravo what kind of times do u think u will be runing ? Where are u located at ? Maybe we can cruise up to Bakersfield together when it comes time

Yea I'm still working on my cage . I still have the doors bars to do. I just got a bender . I also have to align the front end and get on a Dyno to get a good tune in her . 2 weeks left and counting . Deltabravo what kind of times do u think u will be runing ? Where are u located at ? Maybe we can cruise up to Bakersfield together when it comes time

times....well....I'm hoping for some solid 12's and more importantly... nothing breaks. Since I will be driving this Buick to and from the track.

Coming from Redondo Beach. Where you at?

I'm up in Palmdale u would be heading north so if u wanted to go Alil bit out of the way u could take the 14 . Then cruise up with me . I'm most likely going to take a trailer just in case .