Who was it???

Talking about who was it!

I was in Wailana Coffee Shop last night around 10PM and saw a car at the intersection of Ala Moana and Ena/Kalia Road. At first I thought it was Guy's car but the driver was someone else and there was a number 13 written on the back window with shoe polish. Unless it was Guy driving incognito!!! :biggrin:

GN owner said:
I was in Wailana Coffee Shop last night around 10PM and saw a car at the intersection of Ala Moana and Ena/Kalia Road. At first I thought it was Guy's car but the driver was someone else and there was a number 13 written on the back window with shoe polish. Unless it was Guy driving incognito!!! :biggrin:
That might be the same car I saw. :eek: When I first saw the car next to me I thought it was Greg & Jei. (Could'nt see though the tint very well) But when he turned and I saw the rims looks just like my car. And you know I'm #7 :biggrin:

Probably was Dennis (Im faster) with plates from Ohio. He has GNX style wheels too.
:cool:

quicker6 said:
Probably was Dennis (Im faster) with plates from Ohio. He has GNX style wheels too.
:cool:

The same car I seen was at french wrench shell on ward around 1p.m and it had local plates.

I think I saw him again? Coming out of Walmart/Sam's Club in town today about 4:30pm. Didn't get to see the plates. Are you on this board reading this?

Guy

Who owns the Black 87 (chrome) T? Kaneohe/Kam hwy last night.

Did it have those big rims? If it did, we know the owner, just can't remember his name. I had my car out for a ride on saturday in Kaneohe, someone called wanting to look at it but never showed up. :rolleyes: