Who is TB.com's newest advertiser?

Taffy

Me!!

You will not see my banner flashing all over the site yet cause my site sucks. It will be finished soon though. My computer crashed and ate what I was working on. Anyways, to the good stuff.

I will be selling any product from APEXi, Greddy, HKS, and Blitz. These are Japanese companies, but their products are top notch.

Most of them sell very good boost controllers, like the Greddy Profec-B (I have this one), and the AVCR by APEXi. (The little "i" in APEXi stands for "integration")

HKS also has thier famous GT Series wastegates that I will be selling for a short time at $500, any spring you want. Look on the internet and try to find a better price!

My latest project is making sure that the 400Liter/Hour intank fuel pump that Blitz makes will fit in the stock TR hanger. APEXi makes an even higher output pump that is an intank, called the N-1. It is a bit fatter in the body, but I will see later if it can fit. If not, I may get my friend to make billet hangers. I have an idea for them, but nothing set in stone.

For those that do not know about the Blitz and the APEXi intank pumps, they flow much more than the Walbro 340. They are good to over 70 psig.

In the near future I will be making a tubular transmission crossmember with an integrated driveshaft loop for the Regals. This will incorporate the Monte Carlo style mount. The Regal mount is offset and does not look as strong, although I am sure many high HP cars are still using this style. The crossmembers will be for the 2004R and the TH-400. Others may follow, but only if enough folks want them.

My current 87 GN is coming apart down to the frame. I am going to notch the frame for wider tires. The engine is getting rebuilt at Hye-Tech. Sod Bogosian is the owner of Hye-Tech. He has a TR with a twin T-66 Stage II. Pretty darn fast. I will have the updated pics on my website soon. I am changing servers, so it may take some time.

Thank you. ERIC.:)

WELCOME NEW VENDOR

Taffy,

If your Customer Service is of the same quality as your Product Lines, you'll do great!

Certainly, we all wish you well! :)

Originally posted by Taffy

My current 87 GN is coming apart down to the frame. I am going to notch the frame for wider tires. The engine is getting rebuilt at Hye-Tech. Sod Bogosian is the owner of Hye-Tech. He has a TR with a twin T-66 Stage II. Pretty darn fast. I will have the updated pics on my website soon. I am changing servers, so it may take some time.

Thank you. ERIC.:)

Is Hye tech on Valley Blvd ?

Theres a guy that i know that goes to trade tech that works there he told the directions to get there but i couldn't find the place, What is the nearest cross street?

Congrats on your the new business Taffy. :D

Re: Re: Who is TB.com's newest advertiser?

Originally posted by petesgn
Is Hye tech on Valley Blvd ?
Congrats on your the new business Taffy. :D

Hye Tech is indeed on Valley Blvd. It is just East of La Puente Ave. Address is:
13912 Valley Blvd
La Puente, Ca 91746

Thanks, ERIC. :)

Eric,
Good Luck on your endeavor. Now can you get me an autovalve for my Vertex RO??
:)

Originally posted by Scott Atk
Eric,
Good Luck on your endeavor. Now can you get me an autovalve for my Vertex RO??
:)

Not sure exactly what that valve is, but if you e-mail me with the specifics, I will ask my manufacturer. I am sure that he can get one.

ERIC.:)

Special on Boost Controller and Wastegate!

I am running a special in the Advertiser Specials section on the Greddy Profec-B Boost Controller, and the HKS GT-Spec Wastegate.

Check it out! ERIC.:D