who builds a decent 4l60e

slow87

My friend needs one for a mildly built gaymaro. I have used most the best 60e builders before, but I really don't think he needs a $2,600 tranny in his $900 camaro.

This is lt1 f bod with a MAX of 350crankhp. He just needs a stock rebuild with only upgrades to fix factory flaws.
Who is cahall never heard of them? 800 for a bench build sounds friendly. Thats only a little more than a local builder, but hopefully it would actually last.

I forgot to ask it's a 95 did the f bodys have pwm then? I'll be giving him a core to send so he has little down time.

Have a friend that has been running CK's tranny behind a 98 Z/28 on the motor 420 rwhp for almost 2-years. Car also has a 150 shot :D. Still going strong :D

This is lt1 f bod with a MAX of 350crankhp. He just needs a stock rebuild with only upgrades to fix factory flaws.
Who is cahall never heard of them? 800 for a bench build sounds friendly. Thats only a little more than a local builder, but hopefully it would actually last.

I forgot to ask it's a 95 did the f bodys have pwm then? I'll be giving him a core to send so he has little down time.

Cahall is CPT transmissions & alot of info can be found on Camaroz28.com about them. They seem to have a great reputation & large following. They have also been posting here recently.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tr...6-sr7-performance-anyone-here-dealt-them.html