Where's Scot W. been at?

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
Sent him a couple messages a couple weeks ago and never heard back. I just checked his recent activity here and it's blank. Hope all is good. Anyone heard from him lately?

He sent me a message the other day. He posted thread not to long ago! Try email, or dare I say it facebook lol

Well that's odd. He posted a thread a week ago, yet his recent activity is empty :confused:. Maybe it has to do with the recent update.

I'm still here on and off... Been VERY busy ..

I sent the messages to your phone, not through here. Finally got that ridetech coil over off though, but I'm a little worried that no one seems to know why it happened...so it makes me wonder if it'll happen again. Ah well...I guess I'll just cross y fingers.

That was a bizarre case, Iv'e never seen that happen before.... It's hard on all our ends to determine what happened by pictures, if we had it here or they had it @ Ridetech then it could have been diagnosed much better to see how it happened.. This time you will be installing it back yourself right?

That was a bizarre case, Iv'e never seen that happen before.... It's hard on all our ends to determine what happened by pictures, if we had it here or they had it @ Ridetech then it could have been diagnosed much better to see how it happened.. This time you will be installing it back yourself right?

Ridetech has it. They didn't really have an answer as to what happened. Said everything looked good...well properly put together that is. I am putting it back together myself this time, but I do have pretty high confidence in the guy that did it last time too.
IMG_20170809_054728574.jpg
IMG_20170809_054732831.jpg