where to get a spring removal tool?

Yah's 87

just got my comp cam 910 springs and seeking a source for the tool to change the factory ones out. Where can I get the tool for a realistic price? any insight to the installation while im on the topic? thanks everyone

Cottons performance has them. Also dankgn makes them

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I found some good info using the search function using valve spring removal and valve cover removal.
It would be nice if there was some info on how to orient the crankshaft so the passenger side rear valve is compressed , rocker arm tipped down to make the passenger side valve cover easier to remove.
I just kept rotating the crank until I got it off. Now I wish I would have figured out the orientation to make the next time easier.

Maybe someone knows of the top of their head?

I found some good info using the search function using valve spring removal and valve cover removal.
It would be nice if there was some info on how to orient the crankshaft so the passenger side rear valve is compressed , rocker arm tipped down to make the passenger side valve cover easier to remove.
I just kept rotating the crank until I got it off. Now I wish I would have figured out the orientation to make the next time easier.

Maybe someone knows of the top of their head?
since the valves open once every 2 crank rotations there's no simple way to mark this. You could go by the cam sensor window, but it could be different for each car depending on how each person installed theirs. Sadly the best way is for a helper to rotate engine with wrench and watch the pushrod. If by yourself you could put some white paint on the pushrod so you can see if it moved. They will open soon after the compression stroke so you check that too.

any auto parts store has the type with the hand wheel on top. I've used the ones with a modified rocker and a lever and they're worst to use than the universal tool.