Where to find good propane nozzles?

36IndexGN

I am buying a propane kit of a member, and need to find the jetting for a 2.0 ltr 4cyl. I emailed OGS, but wanted to post up and see what everybody thinks.

Any Ideas?

Originally posted by 36IndexGN
I am buying a propane kit of a member, and need to find the jetting for a 2.0 ltr 4cyl. I emailed OGS, but wanted to post up and see what everybody thinks.

Any Ideas?
I think you answered your own question. Dan will be more than happy to get you some smaller jets for the little engine. When I ordered my kit he asked what it was going in to see what jets to include so he does have smaller jets available.

Do a search for "ogs phone" and you will get the number. May have to call in the evening as Dan has a real job also.

Any Ideas?
if you're planning to test and run on propane, the engine, i recommend to you , to install a whole sequential injection system. Specially the brand Tartarini, is a Italian recognize brand worldwide, with great product quality and performance. I'm an representative of the brand on Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, i've doing for more that 8 years making dual conversion on mainstream and highend vehicle. by surprise in the moment i'm working on a project with a grand national that i recently bought from a friend, right now i'm tuning th engine first, then paint the whole car, and then test with the propane injection.

Regards,

You didnt notice this thread was 5 years old?