Where to buy replacement Headliner

I found this on the net about removing and installing the headliner.. Can anyone tell me if it is accurate or missing something thats gonna bite me in the butt...

Ed Chapman's Buick Turbo Regal Headliner Page

Also kicking my self for not just ordering the material now... I made a T-top headliner for my 77 TA back when I was restoring it had to fab the backing board even from some 1/8" hard-board material... Oh well I guess I'll have a better product with the Gbodyparts unit anway....

Well I put the new Gbody parts headliner in today !

Fit great matched and other than some black stuff I got on it oo one side looks great.. took about 1 hour to change it... Any Idea what I migh use to clean it... looks liek grease or some weather strip glue ...must have got on it as I sliding it in place.

I reccomend the head liner... nice part !

I did not need the clips going to see about sending them back.

Well I put the new Gbody parts headliner in today !

Fit great matched and other than some black stuff I got on it oo one side looks great.. took about 1 hour to change it... Any Idea what I migh use to clean it... looks liek grease or some weather strip glue ...must have got on it as I sliding it in place.

I reccomend the head liner... nice part !

I did not need the clips going to see about sending them back.

How long did it take to get the headline shipped to you after you ordered it? I want to get one ordered tomorrow. I have a Turbo T with all Grey Interior but wasn't sure what the color was called I didn't want to get the wrong color. Thanks

Well if your Interior looks like this, Then Brian from Gbodyparts said it was Med Dark Grey. I guess if any one person would know he would. I still would like to know how long it will take to get it after it's ordered.

Attachments

• 87 Turbo T pictures # 6 027.jpg
    87 Turbo T pictures # 6 027.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 259
nope mine is a 84 T-Type Wh1 with a 60/40 bench colum shift. i will have to send brian a pic and see what he says.

Took about 4 days to get it.

It had a strip of velcro that I did nto use and still wonder what it was for... On my T-top it just slid in after removing the T-top plastic.

I have an 84 GN and had brian send me three of them. None of them matched the color. He said the color inside my car has faded.? Anyone else have an 84 with this problem. Many people has noticed and they can't see it fading that much. But it did fit nice. Need to get a pic and post it.

yeah post some pictures of it. Did you get the Med dark Grey colored one? I was thinking it was more blue grey color on the headliner rather then Med dark Gray. Or did you get the OX Grey? Let me know what one you have tried. Thanks

I know it is a little confusing ordering these colors. If you do a check out on the site there is a note section.
Simply put down year & vehicle & we will get you the correct unit out.
You can also tell us over the phone what year & color interior you have & we can match.
Problem is we keep the names the manufacturer gave us so we can order the correct colors from them.
I f I told them we need 30 hard top headliners for an 87 GN there response would be what color? Med dark gray is the correct color.

Brian
So the Interior headliner color on a 87 Turbo T is the same color headliner as a 87 GN ? Assuming it's a gray Interior like mine. I placed an order today for one with you and i just wanted to make sure that it is the same color.Thanks

Thanks Brian
Kathy said she was going to send me confirmation on the order I placed today with you. Will I see that soon? Thanks

I have an 84 GN and had brian send me three of them. None of them matched the color. He said the color inside my car has faded.? Anyone else have an 84 with this problem. Many people has noticed and they can't see it fading that much. But it did fit nice. Need to get a pic and post it.

I haven't found anyone yet that can match the 84 interior correctly. Bought a couple sets of floormats from JAX with no luck of a match, JAX was great but their supplier sucked when approached about a refund. This one year color seems impossible to match and I am now in need of a headliner myself. Has anyone with the 84 car had any luck with the interior match. Please no fading scenario explanations. I need visors and a T-Top headliner. TIA