Where to buy replacement Headliner

BOP4ever

My headliner fell apart on my 87 GN with T-top... really made me sick... the foam is eroded in the center from wind.... I just purchased the car and had to drive it home windows down due to the AC needing converted and charged... So the wind tore it up I guess... Anyway I hope I can get a good replacment for it I just don't know where to look. I saw some from A1
Shop 1A Auto® for 1984-87 Buick Grand National Molded T-Top Headliner for your Buick Grand National

60 bucks for shipping yikes....

Anyway hoping ya'll can help a newbie out.

Thanks !

Brian at GBodyparts.com has them also. They are made form ABS, look pretty good also.

Best sounding mufflers...

Me again....

The previous owner put a system on without mufflers.... driving me nuts...

its a 3" to y and I think 2.5 pipes looks really nice... It just needs some good sounding center in and out mufflers... what do you suggest ?

Thanks !!!!

I just replaced my sagging liner with headliner material from Hancock fabrics, but if your backing sheet is messed up then you're gonna be in a bigger pickle.

Any chance you might can get a donor headliner back from a boneyard? I wonder if you could even take one from a non T-top and cut it to fit? Be worth a shot if you can get one for a few bucks out of a donor. If you're planning on driving it and this isn't a trailer queen restoration I'd give it a shot :)

The headliner material itself is pretty cheap, can of spray adhesive and the material all together was like $34 and I was very happy with the results.

Faith's Stuff :: 87 Grand National :: headliner2
Faith's Stuff :: 87 Grand National :: headliner1

Me again....

The previous owner put a system on without mufflers.... driving me nuts...

its a 3" to y and I think 2.5 pipes looks really nice... It just needs some good sounding center in and out mufflers... what do you suggest ?

Thanks !!!!

Why are you hijacking a headliner thread. Start your own.

Never mind, I see now that this IS your thread. my apologies

Jax Seat Cover. I just ordered one myself with the headliner kit for my 87GN T-top. Also, A full line of custom auto interior products & accessories

+1

Just finished the installation, looks perfect. I'd say 3 hours, including the removal. The glue they supply has an adajustable nozzel, works really nice. They also recovered my visors, used the same lot of material, so it all matches. And picked up carpet from them as well. Great little company to work with.

Rich

Brain has them at a good price but its the shipping that will kill you.

you mean as in solid ABS? or ABS with a cloth covering?

HOW

Abs with the material already glued on. Lifetime warranty against sagging. You can instal & remove even with a roll cage in the car. Trust me I did it & figured it'll never work. You can bend the crap out of the ABS & it will not break. We are shipping 2 more out today.

brian has the shipping cost gone down at all? my zip is 85629

We are sending a t-top headliner to AZ today. I cut the box down to under 130" it was $57.00.
I can do that with a hard top or astro roof as well.

awsome i will have to hit you up. my headliner is bad. i will give you a call when im ready thanks again brian

We are sending a t-top headliner to AZ today. I cut the box down to under 130" it was $57.00.
I can do that with a hard top or astro roof as well.

What about a dealer-added moonroof? are they the same? Mine has a metal slider that needs recovered also.Brand name on slider says Hollandia.
Thanks
Bryan

I placed my order today with Gbodyparts.com.. I hope if that was mine you shipped it was to AR not AZ btw.....

Gbodyparts

On the Turbo T's are the headliner color OX Gray? The whole Interior is Gray in color. I just didn't want to order the wrong color from you. How long will it take to get i shipped? I hope I'm not hijacking someone post, If so I'm sorry.:smile:

im trying to figure out from the options i can choose from on gbodyparts.com which color my 84 T-Type WH1 is. The interior is a like a vanilla color not sure what the real name is. any help brian.

well i used that info you gave me so its between buckskin and saddle since they list both those under the same color.