Where do you buy your Meth in Mass/NH

Little6pack

I am looking to buy the VP racing methonal 5 gallon pale. Anyone know a place in the boston area or NH that sells the stuff?

littlesixsteve said:
I am looking to buy the VP racing methonal 5 gallon pale. Anyone know a place in the boston area or NH that sells the stuff?

I know I am too far from you, but we do carry VP Meth at the shop now. Have been doing lots of sales and installs lately so I decided it was time to stock the meth along with the Razor kits.... :smile:

JCotton said:
I know I am too far from you, but we do carry VP Meth at the shop now. Have been doing lots of sales and installs lately so I decided it was time to stock the meth along with the Razor kits.... :smile:

THANKS Jack, If I am out that way I will stop in.. On occasion I go to vist friends in SCHENECTADAY NY. <<<<< or however you spell it)

Grumpy said:
I "think" they would let you in to just get fuel :eek:
I will try asking for kicks next time I am there.. I have to keep my FOOT off da boost. It is ADDICTING.

i know its to far also but Columbus oil in swansea mass sells all brands of vp racing fuel inc meth. $5 a gallon.