Where can I get this Alternator

Where Can I Buy one that looks like one of these. Nice and Chrome and that looks the same. I've seen some chrome but they don't look like this. Thanks

Alt 2.jpg

Alternator 1.jpg

Thanks 87lc2/wo2 ... For your reply... I found the one from grandnational specialties
NEW 86-87 GRAND NATIONAL TTA 200 AMP CHROME ALTERNATOR $304.00
The Powermaster Alternator, Internal Regulator, 200 Amp, Chrome $439.00
I have to see whats the differance between the 2 other that the price.
Anyone have some insight on this? Why so much of a differance in price?
Thanks

Most alternator rebuild places can order you a chrome case to fit the TR alternator. That's what I did.

That is the RJC pulley and nut.

Thanks 87lc2/wo2 ... For your reply... I found the one from grandnational specialties
NEW 86-87 GRAND NATIONAL TTA 200 AMP CHROME ALTERNATOR $304.00
The Powermaster Alternator, Internal Regulator, 200 Amp, Chrome $439.00
I have to see whats the differance between the 2 other that the price.
Anyone have some insight on this? Why so much of a differance in price?
Thanks

The only difference in price is what you pay him to middleman the alternator from a place you can buy it from in the first place. All he does is makes an ebay store, marks up his prices to exorbitant amounts, and then you place the order he pays the orignal seller his price and puts your address on the order and they send the parts directly to you and he takes your money for that.

For example here is an alternator terminal cap. His price $9.95 + $5.05 shipping which is $15.:eek:

NEW 86-87 GRAND NATIONAL TTA ALTERNATOR TERMINAL CAP | eBay

Same cap from a site supporting vender. gbodyparts.com $3.50 + probably $2.00 shipping.

GBodyParts.com Online

So if that's his mark up on small items imagine what the difference is expensive items would be.

Here's his responce to the Buick community when we called him out on it. It's also the reason he's not a member here anymore.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/in...rauds/323722-beware-ebays-gnpowermasters.html

You can get the alternator from SEperformance but I've been hearing bad things about them lately.

CHROME ALTERNATOR (Show) Turbo Regal Grand National | eBay

You can also buy it from here.

https://secure.jigawatt.com/turbobuicks_vb3/store/products.asp?cat=3

Both options are cheaper than gnspecialties.

Or you can get a chrome turbo cover.

Alternator Covers

It's your choice but I just wanted to giving some insight on where your planning on spending your hard earned money.