Where are the Indiana owners?

I dont have a buick GN anymore but I have a Buick GN motor that I just Installed in my 1990 Chevy Silverado Single cab short bed.. Dont worry didnt kill a GN to do it which I always said if i could find a motor already out of a car Id do it... and well I got the find of my lifetime an Unnumbered Buick GN motor that was a Factory Test motor for Delco Here in Kokomo so the Motor and Tranny has never known anything other than being installed in my truck... Got all the Engineers paperwork a Data Prom computer from Delco and a Stock computer Plus wiring harness and everything

Hello Everyone; I don't mean to disrupt this post but we would Love to see our Indiana GN and TType owners at the Get together we are haveing Saturday June 15th. Location is a forest preserve called Busse Woods (Grove 1) It near the Woodfeild Mall in Scaumburg, Illinois. Very Close to the 90 and 290 expressway. So Far we have between 40-50 cars going from All over Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin,and Hoping to get our Brothers and Sisters from Indiana. Everyone is Welcome. Just Bring your own Food, drinks, lawn Chairs, and anything else that you might want at the park. If you don't bring Food there is a nearby Portillo's restaurant to get food at. Any Questions please feel free to email or call.
Regards
Benny
773 251-8198
Silverbulletgn@yahoo.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 143
Just in case you guys and gal didn't see the thread I started today. There is a cruise-in in Mooresville next Friday August 2. I am trying to round a few other Buicks up. Don't be a party pooper and get the cars out. If anyone wants to go and meet up send me a PM. We could meet up on the west side of Indy.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you don't have to work I am going to the cruise-in in Noblesville Saturday. It is from 4:30 to 8:30 at the courthouse.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

anyone in southern Indiana/Illinois or northwestern Kentucky going to the Princeton, in cruise/car show at the square this Friday 8/23?