What's unique about this collection

I don't see anything newer than 1971. And yes I studied those Chevelles and determined that the newest car in the collection is a 71.:rolleyes:

My old boss owned one of the very last 75 Caprice convertibles made. 400SBC! Complete with a letter from GM and Chevrolet showing what the VIN of the last ragtop that rolled off the line to confirm it. I wasn't around back than but from what I understand there was a lottery to see who got one of the last 100 or so made. Kind of what like Buick did with the GNX. We also had at the dealership a 74 Caprice convertible with a 454, painted a fleet color. Kind of a mustard yellow.(IMO Ugliest Car I Ever Saw) And at one time a 67 Impala SS427 with a drop top and 4 speed. Also an equally ugly triple white. Neat but fugly. From what I understand those are sitting in somebodies musuem gathering dust. Where? I don't know?

What no 82 Cavalier convertible?:confused:

My personal all time favorite convertible? Either a Bicentenial 76 ElDorado(it has to have the EFI 500) or a 73 ElDorado Indy Pace Car replica.:cool: