Whats the BEST way to tune?

So, I just got my car back after sitting for years. 86 T-type, Just had fresh engine build with .030 overbore, 210/210 cam, ta-49, 42.5lb injectors, Walbro pump with hotwire, thumbwheel chip for 42.5 injectors (other specs unknown). Otherwise the car is stock for now. The rebuilder added an AEM A/F guage with 02 sensor mounted in the stock downpipe. At idle the AF gauge reads between 12.6 and 13. I haven't really been able to drive the car due to a faulty MAF that I'm guessing is causing the rough idle. (the idle goes nuts when you tap on the MAF and cuts out bad when you give any gas)

My question is, what should my AF readings be at:

Idle, part throttle, WOT?

Thanks in advance for helping a willing new guy. I'm paying attention here.

Most consider "stoichiometric" to be around 14.7 to 1 for gasoline engines, and for ours they can be idled or cruised that lean without harm(your readings should be fine). At WOT(or with much boost) tuning should really be done on a dyno, and without a richer (something around 11.5-12.5 to 1) mix, you'll probably have a lot of knock. EGTs need to stay within range, and can get elevated whether your mix is too lean OR too rich. Knock can be a function of timing, compression ratio, A/F ratio, boost and carbon deposits. Every engine combo and it's tune will be somewhat different. With a good A/F ratio, and at your desired PSI, you want to conservatively add timing while monitoring the vehicles output (HP/TORQUE/RPM) against EGT. When one falls short of the other, you step back and touch up fuel, boost or timing to correct.

make sure all ing system/ fuel system/ valve train is in top shape then.

XFI, Wideband,EGT, lots of good gas, a reliable driver, You in the pass seat adjusting on the fly. No dyno, no mickymouse stuff nothing beats real road and the ability to adjust to you hearts content.

sure theres other ways but this is the BEST !