Whats it worth?

sheckyZ28

Whats it worth?

I have this car for a couple of years now, but it has remained over at my dad for some time now and have been kicking around the idea of getting rid of it. Since I have had it I do not think I have put more than 2,000 miles on it, if that. I was wondering what you guys think is a fair price. It is not the nicest GN, nor is it the worst. Here is what I can mention about the car of the top of my head;

-1987 Grand National
-Has an aftermarket GNX style instrument cluster, therefore do not know the mileage
-Hooker exhaust
-Hardtop
-Terry Houston downpipe
-Rebuilt factory turbo (I did have a limited engineering turbo I had rebuilt because it was smoking that afterward sat on the car for two years. When I went to start driving it some, it started smoking again)
- Interior is maybe a 7/10. Driver seat has a tear and is worn. Passenger seat not that bad, back seat looks like it was hardly sat in. Headliner needs to be replaced. Carpet is worn.
-AC does not blow cold air. Guy I bought it from said he retrofitted it and it worked fine but that it had a leak. I have never worried about it since I hardly drive it.
-Has been repainted while in my possession, maybe a 8/10
-Has fiberglass fillers
-Wheels are centerlines that I think I may keep and put on a set of black/silver five star Ronalis (I think that is right)
- A few Red Armstrong chips
- Have both the factory and a Spearco (??) factory location intercooler

I have been collecting for this thing for about ten years now, and as you can see I am a bit foggy on what I have. Any input you have is much appreciated. Please ask any questions.

Here are some pics of the car

l_8a5c9c4464fed351c74a526053426cd6.jpg
l_8deefb2474a0fc58e8dd520bf308a780.jpg
l_750648fe821a5f637439be0fa4d0b4ef.jpg

How many miles?

I honestly do not know, it had a GNX style instrument gauge when I bought the car and the guy I bought it from claimed he has no idea of the millage either.

On a side note, I have had a CarFax ran on it and it comes back clean

Hard to say without seeing the interior or motor compartment. Are there any issues with the car? Paint seems pretty good and makes up most of what a car like this is gonna fetch.

I would say ball park is $9-10k if paint is as good as you say. Carpet is cheap. Do the seats need to be redone? Howbout the seals? They can be pricey and aftermarket fit like chit. No rust im assuming. It's a hard top so that's good.