What's a good Centipede deterrant?

One of my buddies said the centipedes could get into the house via drains, ie. through the bathtub drain , and sinks. I bought screens from Longs Drugs made just for the drains and I have not seen a centipede in 2 years. Give it a try, there inexpensive and also keep hair from clogging your pipes.

I got a story my stepfather told me that beats them all. Back in the early 1940's when pops worked in the pineapple fields, one of the guys on the line started screaming and ripped open his pants. At first, everyone wondered what the hell was his problem. Then they all saw a centipede tangled up in brother's "fuzz". Yup..........the pubic hairs.........yikes.......how's dem apples ??????????????

As for the product, it is called Baygon.

hey howzit g-man!

where you been?

On the guy with the 'pede in his pants, did it bite anything "impotent"? LOL

Rob

Baygon? gotta look that one up...

I asked pops and he said one of the guys put the blade to it and swiped it out. They were careful not to cut any "chorizo".

As for me, I been working part time at Dan's Guitars (McCully) fixing old tube Fender and Marshall guitar amps and doin' a little rock-n-roll guitarin'. Anybody got any old vacuum tube amps they don't want anymore??????? I will gladly give them a good home.

:D :eek:

Got hookups for classical guitars? :D
How yah been Garreth? Hows the wifes business? When you coming out to the track again? blah blah blah...haha. :D

I will probably be at the guitar shop after 3pm till 6pm closing. Come on down. Dan's got ALL the good toys. He's got pick-ups for any type guitar. Instead of going over the McCully bridge (to eventually get on the freeway), keep right and it's in that little corner mall. To the left of the bridge is the equipment rental place that always has some humorous statement on the big sign on the wall. My T will be in the parking lot.

Originally posted by quickbrick
what so bad about a centipede bite? i dont know we dont get them here.

The bite hurts, but it's not THAT bad. Kind of feels like a bigger version of a Bee sting.

Most of us guys have been well-exposed to centipedes. I worry about the kids, mainly.:eek:
My daughter plays, sleeps, etc...right at their level, so I keep an extra lookout for them around our house. Plus, she may have an allergic reaction to the bite, too. Centipedes=:mad: