What will she run?

TwinyTwin

Ok, the car has been down for 1 year and 8 months and I am dying to know what kind of potential it has so I can justify the amount of money I have spent on it. Combo is:

GT72Q
70mm throttle body
Champion intake
GN1 heads
Comp cam 212/212
Diamond pistons
Oliver rods
Forged eagle crank
Block .030 over
83lbs injectors
Razor single nozzle alky kit
Fast XFI
Aerimotive A1000 pump
dual airbags
removed front sway bar
stock suspension
Ford 9"
th400 w/break
3500 stall

I may have forgotten somethings and if you need to know just ask and I can TRY to remember. I am also attaching pics. Thanks alot everyone.

Attachments

• DSC04713.jpg
    DSC04713.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC04714.jpg
    DSC04714.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 377
sick setup. i would agree 10's all day long but at the track i see 9's in your future.

also you might need to upgrade to a dual nozzle system. One other thing all the money and power and your still going to run a cheap tie down strap??? HRPartsNStuff motor mounts are calling your name,

Easy low 10's if the boost is in the low 20's...

Step up the boost on some decent air... and a decent track.... she will go 9's....

You will be pretty limited to low 10's with a lot of peddling and steering on the stock suspension. You should go for the HR kit and raise the uppers to correct instant center. Go for some 28.5x9 Phoenix slicks and leave off the t-brake at around 15 psi for some 9.80's. Mph should be around 136mph with 27-28 psi.

also you might need to upgrade to a dual nozzle system. One other thing all the money and power and your still going to run a cheap tie down strap??? HRPartsNStuff motor mounts are calling your name,

Talked to Julio today, ordering the dual nozzle system as soon as he gets me a paypal address.:D As for the motor mounts, they are already on the car. Tie down strap are from the previous setup so I had it thrown on with this new combo.

Is paul working on the car? I live like 5 mins from his shop lemme know if you need any recon :biggrin:

Is paul working on the car? I live like 5 mins from his shop lemme know if you need any recon :biggrin:

That would be my car alright. Tag says JUSTA6, I usually get good communication with him or Susette(sp), thats if they don't get me mixed up with the other Mike's that have cars up there.

Very nice setup you have there...

I thought people were running 140+ MPH with a 70 GTQ, Id be willing to bet if you can spool that 72 GTQ up quick, your gonna MPH higher than 140 once its all dialed in.

Let us know how she runs

BW

I ran the 72GTQ with a 3500stall "0" and my TH400 I was 5mph off in the 1/8:mad: . I put my 70gtq .85 back on and the car came back to life.

Car looks good.

great setup! Coming to commerce any next year?

I'll be at commerce as soon as I get her back and running. Hoping to have it at the BOP @ Reynolds in Nov.

so whats the word? is it up and running?

Not yet, its getting down to the wire. Just got a base tune last week and it was the wrong one (v8 base). Got the new one on Monday and should be cranking it tomorrow.:biggrin: