What to add to old gas?

Gunmetal87

Had TR in storage for over a year, wanted to know what's the best additive to add to gas before starting. Didn't want to damage anything.
Thanks in advance.

A match comes to mind......Dump it, before you pump a bunch of crap into the injectors.

If you put stabilizer in it - it may be ok to run but to be safe, pump it out or at least don't get into boost with old gas. I pump mine out in the spring and use it in my lawnmower.

If youre going to store gas in your car always use stabilizer and some thermo-aid. Or top it off that way it cant absorb moisture

my car sat for 13 years before i got it and ran on the gas that was in the tank.. it ran a whole lot better when i topped it off, then better yet after a couple of tanks ran thru it and i replaced the fuel filter.

I tried to run my mower on 2 year old gas. It smelled right and everything. Wouldn't start for nothing. I actually hurt my arm pulling the cord. Fresh gas in (and a new battery too) and it fired right up.

I tried to run my mower on 2 year old gas. It smelled right and everything. Wouldn't start for nothing. I actually hurt my arm pulling the cord. Fresh gas in (and a new battery too) and it fired right up.
Actually, it seems the smaller the motor, the fresher the gas has to be. A little weed trimmer won't run for crap on 6 month old gas. A car will run on gas years old, if the gas has not been contaminated.

I ran my briggs mower with some STINKY 7 year old gas out of my Buick. It ran fine but the exhaust smelled exactly like the raw fuel did. I could feel those fumes on my eyeballs it was so rank.

guy-riding-bicycle-lawnmower_large.jpg

Earl...

oh, that's way to fancy for mine. Plus mine has light up fuzzy dice and mini mudflaps with chrome trucker chicks on them.

"guy riding push mower" quite hard to find one actually.... I was hoping to find one with a beer stool on it or something.. though a found funny video of a drunk guy getting tazed on his riding mower, hope it didn't hurt much :D

Now that one sounds closer to me. My old riding mower was too fast for the slop in the steering linking. It was flat out scary on 'bunny'!