What do you think she will Run?

Danteturbo87

87Turbo
I have not taken my car down the track yet waiting for a few more parts but just wondering what I should expect it to run only 25k miles on the car.

Precision T-60 Turbo
Precision stretched stock location intercooler
Pro torque 3300 stall converter
60 lb injectors
Walbro fuel pump and hot wire kitt
RJC power plate
RJC Booste Controller
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Adjustable boost controller
3 Inch down pipe with electric cutout
Turbo tweak chip
RJC motor brace
Turbo saver oil kitt
2.5 inch Hooker exhaust and flow master mufflers
Mickey Thompson street strip tires
Safety loop
Trans pan
Full suspension, upper and lower control arms front and back, lowered one inch and upgraded sway bars, rear airbags
Scan master full gauges, Boost, air/fuel ratio, knock, trans temp, oil temp, oil pressure and water temp
And im sure im forgetting a few things

11.5s to 13.5s.. depends on the tune and driver ability :cool: hmmm. don't know if lowering may hurt it more :confused:

what fuel are u going to run? i have a similar setup without the suspension mods. i always try to run 116 oct at the track. open exhaust, 25lbs boost, 10lbs in pass air bag, 2lbs in driver side, 14lbs in the mt drag radials. you should be in the mid to low 11's with the right tune. if i were you if it doesnt run better than 11.5 i would be a little disapointed.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

Welcome to the board. How is the tune? How much boost and what fuel? I will say between 11.75 and 12.30 at 117