What can BPG do to get more cars at BPG Event

In BG, I paid TSO back to anyone who qualified. This really helped car count. Last year we had 14 cars (would have had more but breakage). This year we only had 8, but could have had more. We had more breakage and a couple guys who qualified decided not to race.

and you had to find your own sponsors...BPG does that for you.. If the class can get more sponsors...the more the payout...The BPG does not ask you to find your own sponsorship, But if the racers go to their vendors and say hey I use your parts can you contribute I am sure they will...The BPG always has and will always work with anyone that want to promote Buicks and Fun...it is not always about Racing...look what else we bring to an Event...The Buick engineers and personnel that were involved in making these cars.

Or payback to semis, maybe like 1000/400/75 so that the semis get money too and 8 cars arent racing for 2 paying spots.. they are racing for 4 paying spots..

and you had to find your own sponsors...BPG does that for you.

True, but I get compensated for it with free entry, which was pretty good back when I raced.

Back on track..
I would recommend paying back further, even if you have to pull a little from winner and runner up

True, but I get compensated for it with free entry, which was pretty good back when I raced.

Back on track..
I would recommend paying back further, even if you have to pull a little from winner and runner up
Sponsors get free entry at BPG based on sponsorship level... and i agree and think we should pay back more

Sounds good that the BPG is taking pro-active measures to make their event even better for next year! Congrats & Thanks!!!

I would agree that paying most every class back further than Win/RU is a great idea! Most Buick racers are not in it for the prize money (like NHRA class racers or people doing it for a living). So getting a little something for making it thru a few rounds sounds like a good idea. I think some cool tropy's and some cash/gift certs etc would be nice to. REALLY LOVED the tropy's the THS class had years ago!!! Coooooool !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, something to consider, would the RACERS prefer a little less payouts in exchange for guaranteed track prep before qualifying & elimination rounds??? That takes one issue out of the equation that the heat causes. If I was going to race, I would be happier with a decent payout and a better track to hookup on! Just a thought...
Got to overcome the several reasons people decide not to make the trip & let them know in advance & in detail & hold the course.

Also, we put our "sponsorship" dollars into the BPG and let them decide how to split it all up. Sounds like they will be doing a fine job at it for '13