Western PA alignment shop

ryan319

i'm in the process of redoing my front suspension (bushings, ball joints, tie rods, drag link, shocks, spings, etc) and i'm going to need a good alignment when i'm done. anybody know of a reputable alignment shop in western PA? something in the irwin area would be best. i don't trust the chain places for this one.

thanks.

Import export tire in monroeville they do all my alignments for me and my customers. They have a special deal where you get a gift a gift card and the put 4 alingments on it for 90 bucks.

Alignment

i'm in the process of redoing my front suspension (bushings, ball joints, tie rods, drag link, shocks, spings, etc) and i'm going to need a good alignment when i'm done. Anybody know of a reputable alignment shop in western pa? Something in the irwin area would be best. I don't trust the chain places for this one.

Thanks.

hill city service.. Harvey ave greensburg... Across from the sheets.. My car will be going there in a few weeks( when the ice and snow is gone)..one of the best alignment shops in the area..

hill city service.. Harvey ave greensburg... Across from the sheets.. My car will be going there in a few weeks( when the ice and snow is gone)..one of the best alignment shops in the area..

i know where that's at. i'll check it out, when the snow and salt are gone and the suspension work is done. thanks

hill city is good
make sure they can accommodate wide tires rims- i had issues