well how did it go ?

85 TR

just curious how everyone's cars did since i couldnt be there ( busy counting crap for costco's inventory. :mad:

I'm happy with how my car performed, But I screwed myself the first round and broke out and handed Rob and his TTA a free pass to round two. In time trials on Sat. morning I ran a 11.76 @ 116.95mph w/ a 1.77 60 ft on a 295 35 18" street tire. That was my only 11 sec pass, the rest were 12.0's, 12.1's and 12.2's all at about 115 mph. Dan and I were having our own little street tire shootout and I won! :biggrin: but we both threw down some impresive 60 ft times in street trim. I might go out to pacific on wed if I can get off work early enough.

As much as it pains me...my congrats to Josh <jerk>. He definitely backed-up the smack :p

It was great to see him nail an 11 second pass. So close to backing it up with another one. I'm sure he'll get it done at Pacific Raceways or Bremerton this year. He's got a killer street build: heads, intake, intercooler, 295 radials on 18" rims. Very impressive stuff.

Now on to more important things...me :biggrin:
Hit a new personal best of 12.4 with a 1.84 sixty footer. Only hit 108mph which is a smidge off my prev best of 109. The new Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's did their job very well. I'm finally able to launch with 2-3 psi of boost and have the radials hook-up. I ran a lot of 1.84-1.90 sixty footers - really cool! Considering the really hot weather, I was very pleased to consistently run 12.70's all day Saturday with no knock.

Can't wait to make some more passes at Bremerton and maybe Mission later this year. Don't think I'll see an 11 but I'm gunning for low 12's. :cool:

Dan had alittle to do with my success! He gave me tuning advise and I may have not broke into the 11's without it! :cool: Lost of class in the PNW.

jp it would be good to see you out wed i think ill be running my brothers vr4 galant for him while he's at work , and will you be on the 18's or 15's?

Im happy for the most part about how the truck is running I need to get my 60ft times down and do somemore tunning (thats where its at) and not get stung by a bee half track..
and to top off my weekend on the way home(200 miles away) it was real nice out I was comming around a turn on i5 north about still and in that turn was a shady spot with a full size spare in it :eek:so needless to say I took it with me at 75 mph all I heard was fiberglass braking and my tranny freakin out so I coasted over to the sholder put it in park that was not there anymore it was now reverse so I turned it off set the e brake that was not there anymore I had my wife stand on the brakes so I could look under the truck my gear leaver was bent backwords my e break cable was broke my prop shaft was bent my new B&M deep trans pan has a fin missing my fiberglass scoop was gone and my cross member is bent and my a arm is bent
lots of good stuff.. litter hurts for the person responsable Fu-k you
and another topper my alky kit was on my porch when I got home :mad:
I will get it fixed up and re run it after some tunning see how it runs... :)

I was really happy with the way the car ran. Was consistent 12.6's all weekend and 60's were usually in the 1.8's. That was taking it pretty easy on the launches and only running 20 psi boost. When I launched a little harder it went 12.34 @ almost 109 with a 1.74 60'. I was pretty impressed considering I ran it on Dr's and thru the exhaust all weekend.

Can't wait to see what it'll do in cooler air up at Mission with a little more boost and timing. :D