Well finally had some fun last night...

GTABurnout

Finnally got my car running where I think is should be so I filled it with some c12 and to some street racing...

Well found out at 17 psi I could hang with a pretty fast built Turbo Integra. But hang with was not my idea of fun so as soon ihas I got bact to the parking lot the boost was upped. At 20psi I took out a Slighty modded 03 cobra several times untlii the first issue came up....

Car fell flat on it's face from a 30 roll. No clue but just lost all power for a sec but then was fine. Next race was a cammed LS1 that went 12.6 on street tires. Reall fast up top. Well the waist gate rod decide to blow off the arm...

First time this has ever happened. Car would not boost up but was running fine. Anyone have a clue with this would happen? I still haven't taken the car apart to see if the Turbo is ok or not but I wired the gate back on and the car made boost again.

Any help would be sweet.
Thanks
Hunter

When you changed the boost, did you get the clip back on the actuator arm? Sounds like it came off....An easy task to replace the clip as long as nothing else happened when if came off under boost. :)

no one has ever had the waste gate actuator rod pop off before?

anyone or Ideas of how this would happen.

Originally posted by GTABurnout
no one has ever had the waste gate actuator rod pop off before?

anyone or Ideas of how this would happen.
yes it happens alot if your usuing the Circle style clips, you need to find a pin style that goes thru the hole in the end of the actuator rod. that will keep it on!!

Originally posted by SHRPTTA
yes it happens alot if your usuing the Circle style clips, you need to find a pin style that goes thru the hole in the end of the actuator rod. that will keep it on!!

Roach Clip works great for me.