Very,very Sad News

STGMAN

Mr. Mark Riley, owner and operator of Turbo Tune in Greensboro, NC passed away in his sleep last night. He was my mentor, advisor and soul mate. Rest in peace my friend.

bob aka stgman

This is terrible news. He was a pretty young guy, any idea what happened? Sorry to hear of the loss of another member of our community.

I really hate to hear this news. I met Mark in the mid to late 80's. He was one of those guys you could ask when you were stumped and he would always offer suggestions. One heck of a smart guy. Always treated me very nice. He'll be missed.

I only got to really know Mark this past year. Great guy and he'll be truly missed. I just wished I had more time to get to know him.

Rest In Peace Mark!

I'v known mark for 20 years and no matter what day it was he would work on your car. One of the smartest guys I'v ever known. Rest in peace my Friend.

Rest in peace and my God bless he family and loved ones!

WOW, lets try that again.

Rest in peace and may God bless his family and friends.
It is hard to type when you hear news like this.

So Sorry to hear the news, you and his family will be in our prayers.

Please everyone, enjoy everyday and appreciate the family and friends around you........

You never know when things might change!

Ty

Rip Markr_nc

Mr. Mark Riley, owner and operator of Turbo Tune in Greensboro, NC passed away in his sleep last night. He was my mentor, advisor and soul mate. Rest in peace my friend.

bob aka stgman

Bob

I understand. Mark was also my mentor in many many ways. I'm very happy that i did eat dinner with him monday night.

Godspeed Mark S Riley I will miss you

Sorry to hear that... He worked on many a Buick! RIP! May God bless him and the family...

Although Mark and I havent been on the best of terms for the last 15 years or so, this news saddens me. Meeting Mark back in 1987 changed the direction of my life. For a couple of years, I was a constant presense in his shop, driving from Raleigh to Greensboro almost every day, working on my car, eatting dinner at Elizabeth's or Western Sizzlin' and driving back home. Mark taught me a lot about Buicks and really got me started on working on them and trying to figure out how to make them faster.

Rest in peace, Mark

My sincere condolences to all who were close to Mark. He will be missed. He was always nice to me. If anyone knows of funeral arrangements, please post them

Marks Funeral Service...

Due to some family issues within the Riley family there will be no formal funeral for Mark Riley. After talking with close friends we will be having a memorial service here at Darrell Cox Racing on Sunday Dec 7th from 1:00PM to 6:00PM with meditation at 2:00pm by Pastor James Ward. Food and drinks will be served and all that want to come out to pay there respects to Mark Riley should come.

Mike C

Location is;

Darrell Cox Racing
90 Doyle Road
Ridgeway Va 24148
1-276-956-2082

i met mark at richard clarks meet and he was a great guy wish i could have gotten to know him better
may you rest in peace mark

This is very sad and surprising news. I only met Mark once when he welded a Racegate onto a downpipe for me. He seemed like a nice guy. How old was he? I would have thought no older than late 40's maybe 50.

May God bless and comfort his family in this time of sorrow and loss.