More Sad News

Dennis Kirban

I learned earlier today that Donna Vetter, Fred Vetters wife passed away earlier today. For us old timers in the Turbo Buick World The Vetters started Dynotech in New Jersey back when these cars were new. He was the very first mechanic that worked on our personal 1987 Grand National and in 1991 worked on the Syclone we had. Years later he sold Dynotech and they retired to Florida.

I had not seen Fred in some time, the last time maybe 6-7 years ago at one of the major Mustang events in Bradenton,. Florida. Like many of us we lose touch when good friends move away and then as time passes we sometimes get that phone call and just know its seldom good news.

As I learn more I will post it here. Fred is a very private person so please do not try and reach out and contact him at this time. His good friend called me who also moved to Florida years ago.

I know many of you old timers recall the Vetters and remember his stock appearing 1986 white T-Type he would attend many of the major events with his wife the Mustang/Buick shoot outs in NJ and of course the yearly GS Nationals. Sometimes we would caravan together.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Any passing of a fellow pure breed American car enthussiest is sad. Wives who dig cars make our lives much much easier.
RIP Mrs. Vetter

Coach

I will be sending this link to Freds good friend in Florida so when Fred is up to it he can read it. Fred and Donna had 30 years together. Donnas death was quite sudden after a brief illness.

Dynotech was one of the early companies that catered to the cars you readers have come to enjoy.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I suspect I will have more information in a few days.......

Our hearts are with you Fred. We remember those mornings sitting with you and Donna and drinking coffee when I dropped off my car. You are in our prayers.
Bob and Cindy

Kirban Uopdate:

The funeral for Fred's wife Donna was held yesterday, Tuesday. Fred's good friend Bill Farley has printed out this posting and will keep Fred up to date with postings. We also have emailed them our latest Inner Circle as well.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Lost for words in situations like this..........

My sincere condolences to my good friend Fred...I remember one time in Englishtown, NJ. racing against Donna who drove Allan LaFoe's showpiece GN.;)
Fred, I'll always keep great memories of the goods time we had together Donna, you and I...
1st picture: Fred and I at Atco, NJ.
2nd picture: Fred and I at Englishtown, NJ
Fred & Claude.jpg
Fred & Claude #2.jpg

Claude.

Sad end to a nice life story, hopefully 30 years of good memories can help to carry the Vetter family through the tough times. Rest in peace.