Vacuum Brake Setup

I was asking Red Regal T if he would give me that price, I wasn't offering to sell the items myself. Sorry for the confusion. :p

Brake System

I want to purchase the vacuum brake system. Please pm the info on how I can order it from you. Thanks for your time.

Brakes

Hi,
I Am Interested In The Conversion Kit For The 87 Buick Gn Powermaster Braking System. I Currently Am Using Both Feet To Manually Stop Because I Unplugged The Unit, I Couldn't Handle The Noise. I Want To Convert Over Badly, Just Not Sure How To Go About It And Who To Trust. I Am A Single Mom, And Any Where I Go With That Car I Need To Be Careful, $$$$ Is All People Think When They See You Pull Up, And The Fact That Nobody I Mean Nobody Wants To Work On It, My Mechanic Of 12 Years Isn't To Hip On This Brake Conversion, So If You Know A Mechanic Too That Would Be Awesom. Some Mechanics Won't Work On Something That You Have Purchased The Item Outside Of Their Facility And Bring It In For Them To Do. Please Help, I Would Appreciate Any Info, Your Highly Recommended Thru The Gn Websites. By The Way, Is The Red One Your Favorite, And Where Are You If You Don't Mind Me Asking.

Joelle

Im interested, still have any?
Also Im in the Tampa bay area, any shipping discounts :biggrin: ?

Conversion Kit

John, UPS delivered the Vacuum Brake Conversion Kit this week...I installed it today, works great...Thanks Alot.

Brake conversion

Has anyone been able to make contact?

I sent him a PM and an email, never heard anything

Brake System...

I wanted to see if you still have the brake systems available? Thanks,

Theodore

If you post in the parts wanted, there are a few members that will reply and have the kits. I bought one from John last year, but didn't hear anything this year for my buddy